expressions for showing certainty, doubt, repetition and surprises

The following are some more examples of expressions for showing certainty,
doubt, repetition and surprises. Read aloud and study the expressions.
Certainty:
1. I’m sure about it.
2. I’m quite sure that he told the truth.
3. I’m absolutely sure about the news.
4. I’m no doubt about it.
5. I’m absolutely certain that he told the truth.
6. I’m sure/certain about …..
7. I’ve no doubt about ……
8. I’m sure/certain about …..
9. I’ve no doubt about ……
Doubt:
1. Sorry, I’m not sure about it.
2. I’m not really sure that he told the truth.
3. I’m not really sure about it.
4. I’m not too sure about the news.
Responses to expressions of doubt which show
concern as well:
1. I think you don’t need to be worried about it.
2. Everything will be fine.
3. It’s all going to be okay.
4. Don’t be worried too much. Next time better
Repetition:
I am sorry. What did you say?
I am sorry. Would you repeat what you just said?
I am sorry. Would you mind repeating what you just said?
What?. Could you repeat what you just said?
Surprises:
1. What a diligent student she is!
2. How diligent she is!
3. What a big surprise!
4. How surprising it is!

Comments