latihan soal expression of certainty, repetition, doubt, and surprise

Fill in the blank in each of the following dialogues with the correct expression.
After that, answer the questions.

Dialogue 1
Tono  : What do you think of Yuni?
Rini    : I’ve never met such a clever student before in my life. She got 100 for
almost every subject. What ………………..!
Questions:
a. What type of student is Yuni?
b. Who is surprised?
c. Why is he/she surprised?

Dialogue 2
Bambang : Do you see what the circus man has done?
Agus        : Yes. How could not he miss the balloon on the girl’s head even though he was blindfolded when   he was shooting? What ……………….!
Questions:
a. What has the circus man done?
b. Who is surprised?
c. Why is he/she surprised?

Dialogue 3
Ali       : You look very happy, Fahmi. What has happened?
Fahmi  : Guess what? Today is the happiest day in my life?
Ali       : Really?
Fahmi  : Yes. Finally, I got 100 on the last mathematics test.
Ali       : Sorry. Could you repeat what you just said?
Fahmi  : I said I got 100 on the last mathematics test.
Ali       : What a surprise! But, anyway, congratulation on your big
achievement

Dialogue 4
Adi     : Guess what, Aning. Our father just made a surprise on my birthday. Aning : Really? What happened?
Adi     : You’ll never guess. He promised to buy t me a new motorcycle if I get at least 90 on Math, Science and English.
Aning : A motorcycle? What ……….! Are you sure about it?
Adi    : Definitely.
Questions:
1. Who is Aning to Adi?
2. What are Adi and Aning talking about?
3. Who is surprised? List the expressions in the dialogue which show that she/he is.

Comments