Pages

ads

Thursday, 17 January 2013

latihan soal expression of certainty, repetition, doubt, and surprise

Fill in the blank in each of the following dialogues with the correct expression.
After that, answer the questions.

Dialogue 1
Tono  : What do you think of Yuni?
Rini    : I’ve never met such a clever student before in my life. She got 100 for
almost every subject. What ………………..!
Questions:
a. What type of student is Yuni?
b. Who is surprised?
c. Why is he/she surprised?

Dialogue 2
Bambang : Do you see what the circus man has done?
Agus        : Yes. How could not he miss the balloon on the girl’s head even though he was blindfolded when   he was shooting? What ……………….!
Questions:
a. What has the circus man done?
b. Who is surprised?
c. Why is he/she surprised?

Dialogue 3
Ali       : You look very happy, Fahmi. What has happened?
Fahmi  : Guess what? Today is the happiest day in my life?
Ali       : Really?
Fahmi  : Yes. Finally, I got 100 on the last mathematics test.
Ali       : Sorry. Could you repeat what you just said?
Fahmi  : I said I got 100 on the last mathematics test.
Ali       : What a surprise! But, anyway, congratulation on your big
achievement

Dialogue 4
Adi     : Guess what, Aning. Our father just made a surprise on my birthday. Aning : Really? What happened?
Adi     : You’ll never guess. He promised to buy t me a new motorcycle if I get at least 90 on Math, Science and English.
Aning : A motorcycle? What ……….! Are you sure about it?
Adi    : Definitely.
Questions:
1. Who is Aning to Adi?
2. What are Adi and Aning talking about?
3. Who is surprised? List the expressions in the dialogue which show that she/he is.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

È